Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post One

I have heard a lot about EDM 310. What I heard was, well, not very good. I know everyone has heard those horror stories about this class. Because of the stories I have heard, I am a little fearful about this class. I am just worried about the amount of school work, but I know that I will be able to handle it.

EDM 310 is very different than any class I have taken before. It is different in the way that there is SO much stuff I have to do online, while still going to class. This class is basically the same as an online class. That is really the only similarity I have with EDM and the classes I have taken. There are just mainly differences! The other classes I have taken did not have as much outside work as this class does.

The most difficult thing that I think I will have to deal with during EDM 310 is the amount of hours that will have to be spent on this during the week. I am starting all of my Pre-Candidacy classes now, so I am already doing hours of classwork with other classes. This will be a balancing act that I have to figure out! I will be able to address this issue by making an outline of the work that I need to do each week so that I have enough time to do everything.

I am ready to learn more about this class, and hope that I will be able to adjust to the work load easily!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby! I agree that I have heard horror stories about EDM 310 also. When I continued to hear stories about the class, I felt a little nerves too (LOL). I have a suggestion, lets treat this class as if it is one of the biggest test in life, because it will shape and mold us into the teachers/people that we want to be. I believe if we try our best then we will be rewarded in the end. I look forward to working with you this semester!

    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete