Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Summary for February

Cover of Lebron James' Biography

C4K #1 2/8/2015

My first C4K post was for Kaleb. Kaleb is very into sports. His blog post was about a book he had recently read about Lebron James. He found Lebron very interesting, so I told Kaleb how great is was to read biographies about people that we find interesting! You can read his blog by clicking on this link: Kaleb T's Blog! My comment to Kaleb's blog was: Hello, Kaleb! My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama.  Your post is great!  That is awesome that you are enjoying this book about Lebron James.  Biographies are great ways to learn more about people that we find interesting.  Keep up the great work, Kaleb!


C4K #2 2/15/2015

My second C4K was for Megan. Megan's post was about a personal experience. Sometimes it can be tough to share stories such as hers, but I was glad that she decided to share so I could read it! I could relate to these tough times, so I made sure to express that to her when I was commenting. You can read her post by clicking on her link: Megan B's Blog! My comment to Megan's blog was: Megan, My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I know that it sometimes it can be hard to share stories that have to do with difficult times in your life. I can relate to these hard times you have experienced. I have also lost many people close to me. It is great to have family there with you during tough times. Their love will help you through anything. Keep your head up, Megan!

Lemony Snicket
C4K #3 2/22/2015

My third C4K was for Ava. Ava wrote about Lemony Snicket. Ava is an amazing writer and I really enjoyed reading her post. You can read this great post right here: Ava's Blog! My comment to Ava's blog was: Hey Ava! My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I loved your post! It was very well written and it held my attention the whole time. Lemony Snicket books are always so interesting! I cannot wait to hear more from you. Keep up the great work!


C4K #4 2/27/2015

My fourth C4K was for Kaleb. I commented on Kaleb's blog for my first C4K, also. Since he loves sports so much, he chose to write about them once again! This post was about the book "Coach Carter." Kaleb expressed his interest in the story as he summarized the book. His post on "Coach Carter" can be found at: Kaleb T's Blog! My comment to his post was: Hello, Kaleb! My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama.  I really enjoyed reading your post! I am a big fan of basketball!  I love the Coach Carter story, also!  It is very admirable what he does for his players.  He teaches them responsibility as well as respect for themselves and their futures.  I think you did a great job writing about this book!!  Keep up the awesome work, Kaleb!

No comments:

Post a Comment