Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary for March

Children gathered around a computer

C4K- #1

My first C4K for the month of March was Mariaangelica's blog PLAN Test. She explained very useful tips for students preparing to take the PLAN test. My comment to Mariaangelica was: Hello Mariaangelica! My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This blog was very informative! It was great that you included such useful information for students! Thank you so much for sharing!


C4K- #2

My second C4K for March was on Natae's blog ARE FIRST IMPRESSIONS ACCURATE? (MALEFICENT AND 12TH NIGHT). Natae's blog post was about an interpretative production of Maleficent. My comment to Natae's blog post was: Hello Natae, my name is Shelby and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Maleficent is a wonderful movie! I bet that a Maleficent play would be amazing! I have never seen an interpretation before. What did you think of it? This a great post. Keep up the great work!

C4K- #3

My third C4K for March was on Dominic's blog Viola (Cesario). This blog post was about a young woman who pretended to be a boy so she could get a job and remain hidden. My comment to Dominic was "Hello Dominic! My name is Shelby Begley and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. You did a great job of explaining your thoughts on the character's actions. Great job predicting what might happen! I hope you are right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment